Please select a county and city/town using the dropdowns above to list the members for that area.
- ACS Underground Solutions
- All Phases Underground Utility Locating LLC
- C.T. Male Associates
- The Chazen Companies
- Effective CD, LLC.
- GDB Geospatial
- On The Mark Utility Locating Services, Inc.
- Pipedream Service Co.
- Premier Infrastructure & Energy LLC
- Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C.
- SB&C Services
- Southern Cross Inc.
- USIC Locating Services
- Utility Survey Corp.
Click on one of our Private Locators to learn more.
Utility Locating, Utility Markout, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Concrete Imagining, Leak Detection, Video Pipe Inspection
Underground utilities located, Gas, Water, Sewer, Electric, Communications, Steam, Storm, Fiber Optic, any traceable duct tile, etc.
Licensed and insured, 17 years experience, available 7 days a week, 24 hours service.
Proudly covering all of New England, New York City, and the Eastern United States.
Our Surveyors are trained to locate utilities on public or private property, in conjunction with the Dig Safely New York service (811) that facilitates utility locations within public road rights-of-way. This service can be used to locate utilities in conjunction with design surveys or prior to subsurface investigation or construction activities. Utility location services fit well within our Survey Division whose staff understand utilities, geophysical features, and field survey locations and mapping. Marked utilities can then be field surveyed and the data collected can be integrated into our topographic surveying services providing an inclusive base map of existing conditions.
The need for these services is growing as utilities age, continue to deteriorate, and need to be replaced. The new electromagnetic equipment C.T. Male uses digital electromagnetic signal processing to identify underground assets deeper, faster, and with greater accuracy than with older equipment. C.T. Male can locate, mark out and map buried utilities allowing you to protect your underground assets, a critical component of your next design project.
All private underground utility and UST designation, Traceable duct/pipe rodder, small bore camera inspection, GPR; Survey, Engineering, Environmental, AutoCAD/GIS mapping, HD Scanning, Utility Design, & Inspection. 30 years’ experience.
Effective CD LLC specializes in Customer Owned Private Mark Outs.We locate electric gas, cable, phone, water, fiber, propane lines, pet containment systems, as well as all other conductive buried utilities.
No mileage fees, no fuel charges.
Residential / Commercial / Industrial, Please call for pricing.
Proudly Serving all of upstate New York, Available 7 days a week, and offering 24 hour Emergency call out services.
Land Surveying, GIS and Spatial Data Management, Construction Survey, Drone Photography & Mapping, LIDAR (3D Laser Scanning), Elevation Certificates, Building Information Modeling, Subsurface Utility Exploration, Remote Sensing.
SUE Dept: Offers all Private Locating solutions utilizing GPR and electromagnetic locating.
Leak Detection and Utility Location
- Free Estimates
- Underground utility locating & marking
- Providing service for all underground facility management
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- AutoCAD/GIS Mapping
- Damage Prevention
- Fire Hydrant Inspection
- Utility Management Services
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (Office): 585.733.1748
Fax: (585) 434-3399
- Utility surveys and locating using a combination of EM locators & GPR.
- Video line push and crawler inspection/locating.
- Water main leak detection service.
- Electrical underground short and ground fault locating
- Sewer line jet flush cleaning
- Underground Utility Locating (811)
- Private Utility Locating
RE&LS has earned our reputation for reliability, flexibility, and fair pricing as Land Surveying and Subsurface Utility Engineering professionals. Clients repeatedly request our experienced technicians on jobs across New York State- from Plattsburgh to Long Island, Buffalo to Albany- to locate, designate, and protect vital utilities, saving contractors time and money.
Our Subsurface Utility Engineering services include:
- Utility designation and mark out
- Pre-Excavation utility clearing for construction
- Utility relocation plan support
- Utility design/specification support
- Real-time mapping
- Subsurface anomalies, facilities and utility detection using triple frequency GPR
- Concrete GPR scanning
- Visual/Video pipe inspection and recording
- Utility and substructure conflict identification
- Quality Level A-D, non-destructive vacuum excavation
RE&LS also offers FAA-certified sUAS 107/drone photography and mapping services to supplement land surveying requirements for design and construction projects.
RE&LS is a full-service consulting engineering firm (MBE Certified) providing environmental, transportation, structural and geotechnical engineering, and land surveying services including design survey, construction stakeout and machine control modeling.
We can mark out the location of any privately owned utilities on a construction/ commercial/ residential site. These are utilities that will often not be located by the free one-call services such as electrical wiring, private wells, satellite dish lines, drainage piping and most other underground utilities.
We use top of the line equipment designed to locate underground storm and sewer systems. We can locate most underground ductile, steel, plastic, and concrete pipes. All we need is an access point into the pipe.
- 811 Underground Utility Locating Service Provider (24/7 Emergency Response)
- Gas Main / Service Installation and Replacement
- Anode Installation and Test Stations
- Regulator and Gate Station Installations
- Gas Meter Installation, Replacement and Relight Services
- Gas Leak Detection / Classification
- Water Meter Exchange
- Electric Meter Exchanges/Replacements
- Stray Voltage Inspection
- Storm Response (System Damage Assessment / Wire Down Protection)
USIC Locating Services is the largest and most trusted provider of underground utility locating in North America.
USIC also offers a suite of utility services to a variety of telecommunications, gas, electric, and municipal utilities in 46 states and one Canadian province.